Collecting Personal Information
Agahe Pakistan collects only personal information necessary for the organization to conduct its business operation. The Agahe Pakistan obtains information from the following sources:
- Information received from requests, enquiries, suggestions, complaints and Information received from Job Applications forms.
- Information authorized by clients to us, to resolve their queries or review their application forms with us.
Using Client's Information
Agahe Pakistan may use personally identifiable data collected to
- Contact Clients/Users regarding products and services offered by Agahe Pakistan
- For inquiries regarding the effectiveness of the website, advertising and Loan Utilization.
Maintaining & Protecting Client's Information
- Agahe Pakistan recognizes that the proper use and protection of personal information is a critical social responsibility. As such, Agahe Pakistan makes every effort to ensure that customers’ personal information is properly used and secured with industry standard security measures.
- The Organization stores and manages personal information for clients, attempting to keep it current and accurate while utilizing appropriate security procedures and protections to prevent data leaks.
- Any third party processor that carries data on Agahe Pakistan’s behalf is required to do so in accordance with contractual terms that require the data to be kept secure, processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws, and used only as we have instructed, rather than for the Third Party Processor’s own purposes.